Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
NOT A DETAIL MISSED, ABSOLUTE QUALITY
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
This Federation Style home is set on just over 5 acres of tranquil bushland, manicured turf and beautifully presented gardens. Everything on this property is of amazing quality and extremely well thought out.
This house includes three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms including a stunning ensuite. The aged jarrah floorboards are an absolute treat, while the bay windows look out to your own private lake then beyond to inlet and ocean views.
When you venture outdoors, not a detail had been missed there either. The workshop is fitted with a shower plus WC and is also bushfire ready. There is a bore on the property, two large water tanks which provide a near endless supply of water, solar panels, powered caravan bay and immaculately crafted retaining walls surround the house.
Features of this property include:
- Double brick construction, bay windows and stained glass highlights
- Views of the inlet and ocean
- Open plan living/kitchen and dining room
- Games room and office
- Aged jarrah flooring and skirting throughout the house
- 16 solar panels
- 2 large water tanks and fully equipped bore
- 7.6m x 16.5m workshop with WC & shower
- Diesel generator and fire fighting equipment in workshop
- Powered caravan bay
- 6x6m double garage
This stunning property can be viewed by appointment ONLY, please contact Rhett Bull on 0408 264 309 or send your enquiries to email@example.com
2.14 ha / 5.29 acres
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.